At John Lanigan & Nolan Solicitors we have extensive experience acting for buyers and purchasers of residential and commercial property.
Conveyancing involves the legal steps to buy or sell a property. The property in question can be residential (an apartment or a house) or commercial property (land or buildings used in connection with business)
When acting for the buyer, we will investigate the property’s title (ownership) thoroughly and we will ask the seller’s solicitor all the necessary questions.
When acting for the seller, we prepare all of the documents needed by the buyer’s solicitor. We also examine the planning status of the property. When acting for purchasers, we assist with their loan, completing the mortgage of the property and delivering the title deeds to the property to the bank at the end of the conveyancing process or dealing with the solicitors for the Bank in cases of commercial lending.
Our services include:-
- Buying, selling or mortgaging residential property
- Buying, selling or mortgaging commercial property or farmland
- Family transfers of sites or land
- Rights of Way
- Planning Law including Planning Enforcement
- Compulsory Purchase Orders
- Landlord and Tenant
- Lease drafting and Advice
- Litigation arising out of property disputes
- Capital Gains Tax
- Capital Acquisitions Tax