Personal Injury

If you have suffered an injury through no fault of your own you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries and for compensation for loss of earnings as well as for pain and suffering.

The vast majority of such claims must be brought within two years of the accident and must be brought to the Injuries Board.

Our solicitors have vast experience in dealing with all types of personal injury claims arising from road traffic accidents, accidents at work, and accidents in public places.

John Lanigan & Nolan solicitors will guide you through your claim with the Injuries Board and the rules of assessment and we will advise on whether or not the award of the Injuries Board should be accepted or rejected.

Should the award of the Injuries Board be rejected by you or by the other side then we can draft the court proceedings and represent you in court with a view to obtaining the highest award possible through settlement, mediation, or court award.

We shall ensure a personal and professional service to achieve the best possible outcome for our clients.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you require further information.

* In contentious business a solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any award or settlement

« Back to Legal Services Index