Agriculture and Farming
John Lanigan & Nolan have acted for farmers for over 110 years.
This has resulted in the strong reputation for the firm in providing legal services to the farming and agricultural community of the South East.
John Lanigan and Nolan recognises the importance of the farming sector of the economy and have developed an understanding of the needs of farmers and farming communities and will advise on all aspects of law pertaining to the farming business such as:-
- Succession and tax planning
- Sale and Purchase of Farms, farmland and sites
- Voluntary transfers of farms, farmland, and sites
- Compulsory Purchase Orders
- Rights of Way/Wayleaves
- Farm Leases and Wind farms
- Single Farm Entitlements
- Partnerships and Companies
- Family Law and the Farm
- Young Trained Farmer Relief from Stamp duty
- Agricultural Relief from Capital Acquisitions Tax (CAT)
- Capital Gains Tax